Hours & Location
We are good To Go!
Check out our new takeout concept in the beautifully renovated Oliver Exchange Building. We are located on the southeast corner of 121 street and 102ave, just south of Paul Kane Park in the historic phone exchange building.
Our focus is fast, fresh comfort food with an emphasis on local producers and suppliers. We’ll be offering individual servings for lunch and weekend breakfast items and family size meals for dinner. Culina To Go is a pick up location for small catering orders and will also be available as a small intimate private event space.
Look for some new recycling initiatives including meals served in returnable roasting pans and a reusable cutlery program. Packaging will be kept to a minimum and most will be bio-degradable.
Lunches will feature hot items ready to Grab & Go such as a vegetarian mushroom cheese burger, Sgambaro’s salmon burger, fresh composed salads, flatbreads, daily soups and desserts. Dinner will feature such producers as Effing Seafoods, Fairshare Farms lamb, Halal certified chicken and Irvings Farm Berkshire pork. The Culina breakfast sandwich will make a return on weekends along with omelettes, Iconoclast drip coffee and breakfast salads. Beverages will include Edmonton’s own Earthwater, Boocha Kombucha and Troubled Monk Sodas.
- “Tiffin Tuesdays” - We’ll be serving hot lunches in stackable lunch box thermoses and featuring the cuisine of Southeast Asia.
- “Indigenous Mondays” - (a nod to our Metis roots) featuring dishes made from the ‘Three Sisters’ along with bannock and wild game stews.
- “Thank God its Fryday” featuring classic fried foods such as Nashville Hot Fried Chicken and vegetable pakoras.
- Our famous individual frozen TV Dinners resurrected from Culina Millcreek.
- Classic wicker Picnic Baskets to take to the park or events.
For all Catering Inquiries visit our website www.culinafamily.com or email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any producers or farmers interested in promoting their products kindly contact Brad email@example.com
Hope to see you soon,
Brad & Cindy Lazarenko
11-7pm Monday to Friday
9-6pm Weekends and Holidays
New Phone: 780 250 7044
Follow along with updates posted on our Instagram page!