Hours & Location
CULINA TO GO IS OPEN DAILY:
Monday to Friday 10-6pm
We are good To Go!
Check out our new takeout concept in the beautifully renovated Oliver Exchange Building right in between Plum Home and Brio Bakery. We are located on the southeast corner of 121 street and 102ave, just south of Paul Kane Park.
New Phone: 780 250 7044
Our focus is fast, fresh comfort food with an emphasis on local producers and suppliers. We’ll be offering individual servings for lunch and weekend breakfast items and family size meals for dinner. Culina To Go is a pick up location for small catering orders and will also be available as a small intimate private event space.
Look for some new recycling initiatives including meals served in returnable roasting pans and a reusable cutlery program. Packaging will be kept to a minimum and most will be bio-degradable.
- “Tiffin Tuesdays” - We’ll be serving hot lunches in stackable lunch box thermoses and featuring the cuisine of Southeast Asia.
- “Bannock Mondays” - (a nod to our Metis roots) featuring dishes made from the ‘Three Sisters’ along with bannock and wild game stews.
- “Thank God its Fryday” featuring classic fried foods such as Fried Chicken, Baba's Own pierogi and 'Gourmai' Fried dumplings
- Our famous individual frozen TV Dinners resurrected from Culina Millcreek.
- Classic wicker Picnic Baskets to take to the park or events.
For all Catering Inquiries visit our website www.culinafamily.com or email Cindy at email@example.com
Any producers or farmers interested in promoting their products kindly contact Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon,
Brad & Cindy Lazarenko
Follow along with updates posted on our Instagram page!